Friday, April 19, 2013

Tough Mudder Video...Finally!

So after a long process filled with system updates, a fairly steep learning curve, and program purchases, I've finally finished the video. I love it. I still get a kick out of it and I've watched it probably 100 times. It's rock 'n' roll, it's dramatic, it's fucking rad. Who doesn't love a little heavy metal Jurassic Park? If you say you don't you're a goddamn liar. Sure, I took some dramatic liberties, but that's what I get to do by being the video editor and having you sweet viewers as my audience. (Keep in mind this is my first video and I had no idea what I was doing.) I should mention that the video is pretty shaky because I was wearing a GoPro on my head and I bounce around a lot when I'm happy, and that's the way it is. PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND BOUNCE AROUND,  PEOPLE.

Be sure to check out the highlights like us running through Electroshock Therapy at the 5:40 mark and the girl slamming her face into the half pipe at the 4:48 mark. And my tight clothing, featured intermittently.


You might be better off just watching it on the direct YouTube site though, because you can watch it in HD there and it's way prettier. We're all prettier in HD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD1q60WPDAs

1 comment:

  1. monkey bars were epic...good work on the music/timing, too...looks like a lot of work...i liked on youtube!

    ReplyDelete